skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Where in the world is...
China is a big country and other than a couple of major cities, many people don't know much about it. You may be curious where Emma is living right now. So here is a map of China, with Jiangxi Province and YiFeng (where Emma's orphanage is) marked. As you look at the map, you can see an island off the coast -- (just east of Jiangxi is Fujian province and across the ocean strait) - that is the beautiful island of Taiwan, where I served my mission!
For reference - Beijing is pretty far up north on the map - just inland from the big bay, and right on the coast in that same general area is Tianjin, where I lived from 1995-1996. Hong Kong is almost directly south of where YiFeng is - just draw a straight line down from YiFeng to the coast and there is Hong Kong and Macao.
2 comments:
Congrats Susie B!
I'm so excited for you and your China Baby to be united! She's beautiful and I love the name. Best of luck with the transition into mommyhood. Emma is so lucky to have you! Hugs and Kisses
My Sue!!!!
Oh my GOSH!!! That little Emma is the sweetest baby ever! Cute nursery, all of your fun getting ready stuff. It seems that you are "nesting". A great part of motherhood for sure. Getting your space together for your little family.
I just couldn't be happier.
I love you!!
Laurie "MyLar Balloon"
Post a Comment