Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Praying in Primary

My little girl is getting bigger. On Sunday she gave her first official prayer in primary. I helped her and pretty much had to feed her every word to repeat (even though at home she can do it mostly alone)...however, when I told her to say 'bless President Monson' (which she did), she then turned to me and said 'what about President 'bama?" I told her she could pray for him too. She did a good job and I was proud of her.

4 comments:

Julene said...

Oh I wish I could have been there for that. Primary offers some of the sweetest and most hilarious moments. It's so good to hear from you! And Emma is just beautiful!

Greek Goddess said...

Love it. They're so cute about stuff like that... Miss you guys. Love the 4 1/2 quote, too. I bet Emma does know almost everything!

Lauren said...

Isn't it sweet when they get to participate? I'm always bursting with pride when the boys do stuff like that. A good example of those priceless moments of parenthood. Glad you all are doing well and I can't believe how big Emma is getting.

Jen B said...

Too cute! I love all the hilarious things children say! I wish I could bottle them up and then pull them out on a hard day, for a little humor!