Friday, January 23, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

creator of this artwork
Well, its a new year.
And with the inauguration of our new president: I've decided to renew hope in all the things that seem a little crazy or out of whack in my life:

...like trying to keep my business afloat...
...like trying to believe that my referral WILL come someday from China...
...like trying to cherish those too few, too short weekends that I get to spend with my daughter before I have to go back to full days of work... ...like trying to refinance my home... ...like enjoying more time with my family... ...like trying to pay off my debt... ...like trying to see more movies... ...like trying to have a party once in awhile (like I did in the old days)... ...like getting back in touch with so many friends on Facebook (I LOVE that thing!)... AND MOST OF ALL...

...counting my blessings everyday!!

5 comments:

Karen Liu said...

Matt with hair!!!!!! What a great post. Love all the fun pictures, especially of Emma! Many blessings of prosperity in this new year!

Greek Goddess said...

What great pictures. Many blessings on you and Emma. Sorry we didn't get to get in touch our short stay in st. george (you'll hear our messages on your phones).

Lisa and Tate said...

Happy CNY!! You've got some great goals...

Julene said...

Happy CNY! What great pictures and even bigger blessings. I'd love to reconnect! St. George isn't that far...I'll definitely find you. We don't come too often. Do you ever come up this way? Emma is beautiful! Love you friend, J

catharooni said...

all excellent choices for goals and dreams ... i look forward to hearing about your success with each one!!