We enjoyed a plethora of Halloween festivities this year....

Emma's Day Care had a party. Emma wa a beautiful cow - thanks to Aunt Karen for sending the adorable costume. I made an attempt at being Cleopatra - given that I had about 20 minutes to get ready (since I just left work a little early anyway). It was a nice party and a good chance for me to meet the kids and their parents who Emma spends her days with.
There was "Trunk or Treat" at church. Here is a picture of Emma (who had ditched her cow costume after about 10 minutes) with her best friend and neighbor Matthew (the spider!)


On Halloween night we carved a pumpkin and went to our friend Andrea's house to decorate cookies and play before trick or treating. It was fun, although Emma couldn't grasp the concept of trick or treating - so we didn't do much of that...and subsequently we didn't end up with much candy. Hooray! But she really loved the pumpkin, especially how it glowed.

In the end, Emma was never terribly fond of her costumes....but she did like the witches hat that I wore to Trunk or Treat. Never underestimate the power of a good hat!
1 comment:
Hey Susie B. Love the costumes. Miss you girls and the nice weather I see in your "fun"tabulous pics. Karen McGee
Post a Comment