skip to main |
skip to sidebar
So Spoiled
I'm so spoiled. . . or should I say blessed? I had the most wonderful baby shower last night. Many friends were there - about 60 or so!! It was given by my dear, dear friends Jan Fryer, Donna Bentz, Mary Kay Stout, Susan Jensen, Andrea Ramirez, Dorothea Williams and Maki Gruninger. I had such a fun time. There was delicious food and best of all, the fantastic friends. Many people had asked, so I told "the story" of my adoption...what led me to this point, the process, etc. (of course I cried while talking about Emma). There was definitely a Chinese "theme" to the evening. I gave everyone a little bookmark that I had made, with a Chinese Knotted ribbon. We ate Chinese chicken salad and even the sugar cookies were painted with Chinese characters.
And, while I doubt I deserve such an outpouring of love. . . I certainly did get it! Check out all the stuff and clothes I got for Emma. She is very loved by everyone, and they don't even know her yet. What a joyous occasion. I am so lucky and blessed! She has many "aunties" here that can't wait to babysit her and hold her and love her.
No comments:
Post a Comment