Friday, August 26, 2005

Nursery Fun

I finally took the darling Chinese folk paintings that I purchased from China off of E-Bay in to get framed. Well, I ended up framing only one of them...but it turned out sooo cute. There are so many beautiful and bright colors in it - and the kids flying kites. I love it. I think I will frame at least one more I think.
Anyway, while I was waiting for the framing to occur, I went next door to the fabric store. Well, while I was there I decided that I would just make my own baby crib bumper/skirt/curtains, etc. The ones out there to buy are super expensive and not even that cute, most of the time. So I found some really adorable fabrics and I just made my own...and this is how they turned out! So cute, eh?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so talented, it's scary. Look how beautiful the bumper is!

RCA said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/merk-gendongan-bayi-terbaik