Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas, Christmas time is here...

Here is my beautiful Christmas angel. She is the joy of the season for me. We had an all day snowstorm in St. George. This picture was taken in the morning when it had just started. By the next morning the ground was covered. To say the least Emma was excited to have a "snowball fight" and to build snowmen (5 when all was said and done). The joy in her eyes and face was simply magical as she played in the snow. Here is our tree, decorated my the master's hand (Grandpa). Emma helped too. She looks like a little candy cane here. At the ward Christmas party, Emma sees Santa...(she has since seen at least three other Santa's...and each time asks for different things...I hope Santa is amazing and has some magical tricks up his sleeve this year!)

7 comments:

Julene said...

Hey Sue! I am getting a little bit better at blogging than I am at facebook! Just not enough hours in a day, right mom? I loved seeing your family in the shots and getting caught up on your life a little bit. I've missed you friend! Find me at juddbudds@blogspot.com!

Anonymous said...

Hi, Susan! I just got your Christmas card! I can't believe how big little Emma is getting!

Happy Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Huh...why is it not showing my name? This is Bruce!

Laurie said...

Happy New Year, hon! Emma is a dream! It is the funnest, funnest time when they wear their dress ups and get to be ballerinas and angels and butterflies! Nothing better! And make snowmen and snow angels! Ahhh...

seaview said...

Hi Susan I'm trying to track you down! Wondering if you are still doing your Chinese name analysis - I sent an email a few weeks back but just wondered if it has got lost in cyberspace.
Many thanks Vicky London,UK

Susan Broberg said...

Vicky in London...
if you read this, please send me another email. I can't link to your blog, so I don't know how to reach you...but I never got your previous email regarding the Chinese Name Analysis. I'd love to help you.

Susan

seaview said...

Hi Susan - I'll send the email back through to you, to day...Vicky London