So much has been happening that it would take me forever to update everything since my last post. Here's the rundown...
We had Christmas. Here's a picture.
I started a new little 'home' business. Here's the link: http://ChineseNameAnalysis.blogspot.com/
We MOVED!! To St. George (Ivins actually). We wanted to be closer to family and my job was undergoing some changes...so we moved. I could write a whole novel about the move...but I won't. We are here now, in a mess and unpacking and looking for work!! Here's a picture of our new house by the beautiful red rock mountain...
Emma had a birthday yesterday. She is a big, busy, happy and wonderful TWO YEAR OLD





2 comments:
Oh, My Sweet Sue! Such a beautiful girl, and such a peaceful and happy look on your face! I'm so so happy that you have your beautiful girl with you! And another on the way! Wow! That will be wonderful for Emma and you will love it too. And the MOVE! Now, we're only a few hours apart. We need to see one another soon. I just moved into "My" First Home in Murray with the kids. It's tiny, very old and I love it. I am renting it for now, but hope to buy it next year.
Hope to talk to you soon..
Love, Laurie Judd (Mylar Balloon)
Susan,
You are amazing. I love your business. What a brilliant idea.
Karen McGee
XOXO from the McGee clan
Post a Comment