Friday, January 27, 2006

Life with Emma

Look at that amazing girl! Isn't she cute? I love this picture. Emma is starting to look so much older and grown up. She is so sweet. I look at this picture all day long while I am at work. Yep. I had to go back to work on Monday. It was about the worst day of my life that I can remember. There I was sobbing as I drove away from the daycare. Emma was fine. I was so sad though. Not only do I really think that it is good for babies to be with their mommies when they are this age - but I am sad because I am missing out on all the adorable things she does all day long...the cute faces, the fun sounds, the way she plays and smiles and laughs. I can't stand that I only get to enjoy that for a few hours every day! Doesn't anyone have a job for me where I can stay home....(and still make enough money to pay my bills and save for Emma's college fund?)...or maybe some lottery winner would like to give me a share?....ha, ha.... a girl can dream.

No comments: